All merchandise sold at NATCA Store is American made or union made. We fully guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any defective item for full refund or exchange.
- Clothing can be returned or exchanged up to 30 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, that item cannot be returned.
- Clothing must be unworn and unwashed in exchange for a different size or color.
- Customer will ship the items for the exchange or return within 2 weeks from day of return authorization.
- Upon receipt, we will process your return and will issue your full refund of the item value to your original payment within 5-7 business days.
Non-apparel or stock items will be exchanged in the same manner provided there is an inherent manufacturing defect.
Clothing items that have been personalized in any manner cannot be returned or exchanged
– bargaining unit name, facility name or other identify logo other than the NATCA logo; NATCA name or NATCA abbreviation
– sleeve embroidery
Clothing that has been worn and washed cannot be exchanged or receive a refund
If the above conditions are met, customers may contact us toll-free at 800-266-0895, between the hours of 8AM-4PM EST Monday to Friday, whereupon detailed instructions will be given for the return of item.